Thursday, July 31, 2014

Black Sandals and Chinese Food

Hello there! Yesterday night I went out on a date to one of my favorite restaurants, it's called Ba Asian Mood and it's here in Milan. They make arguably the best chinese food in town. I adore their lobster dumplings, I could eat 20 of them :). The outfit for the night was simple because, guess what, it was raining again and it was cold. So I opted for jeans and a jacket, but I wanted to wear my new black sandals sooooo bad. Do you like them? Here a few pics of the outfit and the food. Enjoy!
Xoxo, Fede

Jacket: MaxMara / Top: Banana Republic / Jeans: Abercrombie / Sandals: Zara


My beautiful and incredibly comfortable Zara sandals


The amazing chandeliers


Lobster dumplings!!!! Yum!



Me having a great time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment