Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Raspberry-Banana Frozen Yogurt "Ice-Cream" Sandwiches

Hi! Yesterday night I tried a yummy recipe for summer. Raspberry-Banana Frozen Yogurt "Ice-Cream" Sandwiches!!! I found it on Pinterest but I decided to make my own version with raspberries. They are very light and delicious and the perfect summer treat on hot days.
Here is what you need to make them:

graham crackers (how many depends on how big the pan is)

125gr raspberries

1 large banana, chopped
1 cup Greek low fat yogurt (I love Fage)
1 cup whipped cream (I whipped the cream myself)
1 tsp. vanilla extract


Instructions:
Line a pan with foil. Be sure the ends of the foil extend over the sides of your pan.  
Arrange the graham cracker pieces along the bottom of the pan.
Mix raspberries and banana and blend well until it becomes a puree.  
Mix fruit, whipped cream, yogurt and vanilla extract.
Spread over graham pieces in pan and top with remaining graham pieces
Place in freezer for 4 hours.
Lift from pan and let stand for 5 minutes.
Cut between grahams into bars and serve.
PS. If you keep them in the freezer for days you will have to let them stand outside for at least 45 minutes before eating ;)
Enjoy!!!
Xoxo,
Fede

No comments:

Post a Comment