Monday, July 21, 2014

Basic Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

Hello and happy monday!
This blog is called Fashion & Cupcakes and I still haven't posted my favorite cupcakes recipe. What a shame! LOL
So now it's time to share it! Be prepared, they are really delicious!
For the Cupcakes:
150 gr butter room temp
150 gr sugar
175 gr flour
3 eggs
1 tablespoon baking powder
vanilla extract
Mix everything well and fill the cupcake liners about 2/3. Put in oven at 180°C for about 14 minutes. Check with a toothpick if it's cooked inside. Let them cool really well.
For the frosting:
30 gr butter room temp
80 gr cream cheese room temp
190 gr confectioner's sugar
1 tablespoon lemon zest
Mix everything and decorate the cupcakes. Enjoy!
PS. When I need inspiration I always look on Pinterest, it's fantastic, I have found a lot of amazing recipes. Visit my Pinterest personal page

No comments:

Post a Comment