Friday, September 26, 2014

Online Shopping Spree

Hello! TGIF!!! Can't wait for the weekend to begin! Last week I was thinking that fall is here and I really wanted to find a nice faux-leather skirt to wear at work or at night. I ended up finding it at Zara, and since I didn't have time to go to the store, I got it online. And I also got a blouse and a sweater LOL. The package arrived yesterday and everything fit perfectly. Zara.com is amazing because you can pick up the package at the store and save on shipping costs, and if you need a return they will send a courier to pick up the package entirely at their expenses. It's really great! How do u like what I bought? I will post pics when I will actually wear the skirt and the other things.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment ;)
Xoxo, Fede 

No comments:

Post a Comment