Friday, December 5, 2014

On My Christmas Wish List...

Hi everyone and happy friday! I want to share with you my Xmas wish list, it's simple but full of cute things, especially tops. Hope you like it! Have a great weekend you all, I will spend mine decorating the house for the Holidays. I will share the pictures next week.
Love, Fede

Coach Gramercy Satchel (I'd love to get a red handbag for Christmas)


Banana Republic gloves (they can be used on touch screens, perfect during winter!)


Zara shirt (I think this is really cute)


Zara shirt (maybe a little bit country but I still love it)


Zara shirt (love the front knot and I like it with jeans but also with more formal pants)


Zara top (love leopard print!)


2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas wish list!
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete