Thursday, January 22, 2015

Crazy For Bags

Hi and happy Thursday! This post is about my passion for bags, especially Coach bags. I adore them, but who doesn't? They are so chic and they last a lifetime. Maybe this time I went a little bit too far, you will probably think that I went crazy, but hey I'm a woman, it's normal to me, lol. I wanna show you two of my favorite Coach bags, one is perfect for the everyday life like going to the office or running errands, and the other one is more of a date-night kind of bag, and they both look like vintage bags. They are both from the Madison collection, and they are actually very similar. Hope you like them and thanks for reading!
Love, Fede




Sweater: Max&Co / Jeans: Mango / Necklace: H&M / Patent Pumps: Fratelli Rossetti

Follow me on Bloglovin'

11 comments:

  1. Love the bags!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bags!!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag !! :)
    www.rizarelrizzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and I love your bag!! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the bigger size of the Madison! (Especially the bar at the top, that just makes the entire thing look like such a classy office bag). I used to dislike Coach because of the logos everywhere, but this understated version is truly gorgeous.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete