Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dress It Up For The Office

Who says grey is a boring color? Not me for sure! I actually like it very much during the winter. Today this is my office look. My parents got me this sleeveless dress for my last birthday and, even though I usually wear it at work, it's nice and cute enough to be worn for a date night either. Hope you like this look!
Love, Fede


Dress: Tommy Hilfiger / Cashmere cardi: Max&Co / Belt: H&M / Boots: Ralph Lauren / Necklaces: H&M and Tiffany & Co

Follow me on Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your dress and necklace! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re absolutely stunning! Love this look on you!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, great outfit for the office :D

    xxo

    NIKI

    http://nikikouri.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Niki! Are you Greek? I'm half Greek from my mom's side.
      Fede

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit!!! Love the grey!!!

    Emily
    Dimples of Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice office attire, looks good on you.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete