Wednesday, March 4, 2015

In My Make-Up Bag

Hello and happy hump day! Recently I've made a very nice discovery at my local mall. I was browsing make-up stands and my sister told me about this brand, Essence. She said they make really good products at a great price. I was skeptical at first but I gave them a try. I have to admit it, the quality is amazing and the price is even more awesome. The make-up stays on all day, and they do what they promise. You can find their products in Europe and in the rest of the world. Let me show you what I'm using these days, as you can see my make-up is always very light, I don't like heavy make-up, I think it makes you look older. 


Compact powder (very light and easy to apply)
Bronzer (gives that glow to your skin)
Blush (makes that rosy cheeks pop)
Cream concealer (I use it for the under-eye area, it covers perfectly)
Eyebrow gel mascara (this is fantastic to shape eyebrows!)
Eyebrow styler (makes them look fuller)
Eyeliner (stays put all day, very easy to apply)
Mascara (false lashes effect!)
Lipgloss (very shiny, not sticky)

Make-up bag: Prada


This is the result for a very natural look!

Love, Fede

Follow me on Bloglovin'

18 comments:

  1. Great makeup bag, love it!

    http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutley love this.
    Check out my travel and Fashion blog. New Posts about Athen, Hollywood, the Provence, Beijing...
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely products. Love the makeup on you

    Made in Mauve // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this, hun! So springy and chic! Makes me smile!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've yet to try this brand, but I've heard great things - do you have a favorite product you recommend?

    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never seen these products before, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete