Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baby Pink Mani For Two Very Important Events

Hi everyone, hope your week is going great! Next friday in Italy it will be national holiday, so I'm very happy I'm gonna have a long weekend to have some fun. It's gonna be a very busy weekend also, I will attend my best friend's daughter's Baptism (I'm Catholic, like almost everyone in Italy) and my little cousin First Communion. I'm still unsure what I'm going to wear to Church and to the lunch that's gonna follow, but at least I made up my mind about my mani LOL. For events like these, I think a classy mani is what you need, like baby pink color. I chose this one from Essie, do you like it? Next week I will share my looks. Have a great weekend!
Love, Fede
 
 



Nail Polish: Essie Ballet Slippers / Ring: Forever 21 / Watch: Cartier

Follow me on Bloglovin'



16 comments:

  1. aww, such a pretty color. perfect for spring

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cute name! That polish really does capture the color of ballet slippers in a little bottle. I love Essie colors! Looks great, girl!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Casual Inspiration No. II: Black & White Striped Jersey Dress
    Recent Post: Casual Inspiration No. I: Sporty Sweatshirt Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color, love this shade for spring!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color!

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog and great post :)

    Bisous de France.
    Sandy ♥

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this shade of polish, Essie is one of the best for colour variety x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour and thanks for sharing!

    Hope you'll take the time to check out my blog and let me know what you think! ;)

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and interesting!
    You look to me http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/ a kiss!

    ReplyDelete