Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Jacket + New Hat

Ciao! Sorry for my long absence, I have been so busy lately and had no time to write. I wish I could tell you what has been going on in my life lately but right now I can't. I can only tell you it's something really big and I think I will be able to reveal it by the end of this month. Can you be patient and stay tuned? Hope so!! Well, fall is here finally, weather is chilly and I could finally wear the hat I got at Topshop in London. I paired it with this jacket from Aspesi, I love the color, it reminds me of falling leaves. Hope you guys like my look. I promise I will keep you updated on my bis news. Have a great week!
Love, Fede








Hat: Topshop / Bag: Coach / Jacket: Aspesi / Scarf: H&M / Skirt: Zara / Boots: Ralph Lauren / Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger / Watch: Cartier / Lipstick: Essence "Blush my lips"

5 comments:

  1. CUTE!! love the new stuff!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is pretty!.

    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love it! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2015/11/public-lives-glossed-found-secret-recipes-tomato-topper-salad.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great autumn's look perfect on you.
    I love your style and your blog too.
    Visit mine if you want
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete