Monday, November 30, 2015

Healthy Avocado And Banana Smoothie

Ciao everyone and Happy Monday!
Christmas is near and today I want to share a healthy breakfast recipe that will help you staying in shape this season, and it's also delicious! It's an avocado and banana smoothie. I am intolerant to milk so I used soy milk, but you can use all types of milk.
Here it is:
1 avocado
1 banana
soy milk
1 tbs brown sugar
Blend it! The nice thing is that it's really creamy! Let me know if you try it!
Have a great week!
Love, Fede




5 comments:

  1. Ooo this sounds delicious, two of my favourite ingredients in one drink!

    Emily x

    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah my hubby loves avocado in his drinks! I am too scared to try it! i need to now! :)
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete