Monday, December 14, 2015

Deck The Halls

Hi! Are you into the Christmas spirit? I am indeed! I spent the past week decorating and I wanna give you a glimpse of my home and my decorations.
This is the tree!

Before:


With the lights on


After:


This is the Nativity:


I'm very proud of my decorations and ornaments because many of them have a history. Whenever I travel to a new place I like to buy a new ornament, that way I build my own Xmas memories and traditions. Let me show you some of them.

This is from London, I got it at Harrods


This is from Denmark


This one's from Maui, Hawaii!


This is from Vermont


New York!


The wooden tree is from Bali, Indonesia


And you? What is your Xmas tradition?
Love, Fede


12 comments:

  1. Very nice christmas tree !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/12/christmas-gift-guide.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, there's nothing like putting the tree up to get in the christmassy mood!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is so cute! I also love to get ornaments whenever I travel, they're such great mementos!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ornaments you have here.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice deco dear,
    love it!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree looks fantastic! Happy holidays!
    XO Christine
    http://mapleandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable tree. I love the festive decorations. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas tree!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you decorated your tree!

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely xmas decoration!!
    XX
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    READY FOR WINTER!!

    ReplyDelete