Friday, February 12, 2016

Unexpected Birthday Present

Hi and Happy Friday everyone! I'm so sorry that it's been so long since my last post. I've been so busy at work and I'm really tired, I need to sleep and relax this weekend. Exactly one week ago it was my birthday! I didn't have time to plan a big party, but I don't mind because I celebrated quietly with my closest friends and family. I also got a fantastic present that I'm showing you today! This Tory Burch York bag!!! I did not expect such a nice present and I was so happy when I saw the fantastic gift package. I love the color, it goes with absolutely everything. Also can you spot what I'm wearing on my neck? The golden charm was on the canvas bag that contained the handbag. As soon as I saw it I thought it could become a fantastic necklace so I detached it and put it on a gold chain. Do you like it? Hope you guys like my look and my new bag. Let me know what you think.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Fede
PS. I want to share an important message with you. For the past 5 years on the day of my birthday I go to the hospital and donate my blood. It's a very little gesture but it can save a life, so please if you are healthy and can donate, just go to the nearest hospital and do it.











Bag: Tory Burch - York / Sweater: Banana Republic / Thermal Leggings: Calzedonia / Boots: Fratelli Rossetti / Watch: Cartier - Santos / Charm: Tory Burch

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! and what a great gift

    www.lifeisjustrosie.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Happy birthday!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday dear!! You looks so pretty!! Love your outfit!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! How exciting :)

    xx Kasey

    kasestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous bag!

    www.citybelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bag and I love the color choice! It goes nicely with your outfit. Have a nice weekend :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bag!

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bag. Happy Birthday love :)

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great bag! Don't you just love birthday surprises you're not expecting?!
    http://niknikstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, and I love your outfit! The handbag is so fab!! Enjoy your day!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a present!!! <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2016/02/golden-like-sun.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great present!!!

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy birthday, Federica! Such an awesome gift :)

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bag. It's stunning! You have styled it so well!!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this Tory bag is absolutely stunning! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics, love this!

    Alice Cerea,
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great bday gift!! Happy Birthday!!


    Amber
    All the Cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday! Wow, this is such a beautiful gesture to donate your blood on this special day and a really great idea.
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool!enjoy my blog!

    fefaliciousss.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete