Friday, April 1, 2016

Lace

Hi everyone! So yes, I'm relocating to Hong Kong in a month! I'm very nervous and excited for what is coming up. I have so many things to do here, I have to pack up my house, decide what to bring and what not to bring. Can't think about that....all of my beautiful handbags and shoes....many of them won't fit in my luggage and will stay here... My mother will send me packages with my stuff, so there's a lot to organize. And everything while still working full time at my job. I'm getting crazy!
Well, enough for now. I wanna show you an outfit that I adore, and all of these items will come with me to Hong Kong for sure. I found these palazzo pants at Zara and fell in love with the lace top, also from Zara. This outfit can be worn both with sneakers like I did but also with sandals, it would be very elegant and classy. What do you think?
Have a great weekend!
Love, Fede










Palazzo pants: Zara / Lace Top: Zara / Sneakers: Asos / Bag: H&M / Watch: Cartier / Lipstick: Essence

13 comments:

  1. hong kong!?! how exciting! I was there last Summer! You will love it!

    XO JNESS
    JenessaSheffield.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!
    http://silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is so pretty, perfect for Spring!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful outfit and beautiful pictures! :)
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that lacey top! xxo
    Jamie
    www.jamieeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that shirt! http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a pretty outfit . Good luck in Hong Kong !
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shy away from palazoo pants but that lace blouse is pretty. And you look amazing. Goodluck to Hongkong!

    ❤ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moving to Hong Kong is so exciting! Have an amazing time, and love that top btw!

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW that is a BIG move! Sounds exciting, though sucks you have to leave your great clothes behind.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look lady! Those pants are everything. And so exciting about your new move!! Can't wait to see and hear all about it on the blog!

    www.livelaughlinda.com

    ReplyDelete